Here’s what you get with our Initial Consultation
The opportunity to have a 30-minute discussion over the phone with an industry expert who has extensive experience in:
- Setting up accredited training providers with a range of awarding organisations;
- Developing the policies, procedures, resources and systems required to setup and manage an accredited training provider;
- Completing application procedures for the ‘Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers’.
During this discussion, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Our consultant will then be able to provide you with some clarity on the steps you will need to take in order to achieve your goal.
Come the end of your Initial Consultation, you should know whether or not your business plan/idea is viable. If we decide that it is then we will recommend taking the next step in our consultation process; booking in for an Initial Scope Analysis.
Examples of who our Initial Consultations are for:
- Organisations considering setting up a ‘training department’ or ‘training arm’ to the company;
- Existing training providers looking to offer new accredited courses/Apprenticeships;
- Individuals who are interested in setting up their own accredited/non-accredited training organisation.
Register Your Interest
Please complete the form below to register your interest in our Initial Consultation service. Upon submission, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted as soon as one of our consultants has capacity.
If your interest is in delivering apprenticeships you must be on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP). Please be aware that RoATP is not currently open for new general applicants with no clear indication of when it will open again. However, there are still a number of ways that you can get on the register. Full details can be found on this link.