You may be aware that we deliver a lot of courses, you may also be aware of the fact that we can offer 24+ Advanced Learning Loans and if you didn’t, then you do now. But, do you know what the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan really is? And, do you know how many of our courses it can entirely cover the cost of? Well if not, you’re just about to find out!
24+ Advanced Learning Loans
A few things you might not know about 24+ Advanced Learning Loans which you really should:
- No credit checks required and it doesn’t go on your credit file.
- You can be eligible whether you’re employed or unemployed.
- Even if you’re employed and earning well over the repayment threshold of £21,000, you can still get a loan.
- We can apply for the loan on your behalf.
- Online loan applications generally approved in under a week.
- All level 3 and 4 Certificates and Diplomas can be funded by a 24+ loan.
This funding scheme was only introduced at the beginning of the last academic year, so it is still fairly new. It’s highly likely that you will find that 24+ Advanced Learning Loans will become the most common and efficient way of funding Further Education courses over the coming years. There are already plans for the entry age to be dropped to 19+ and for the loans to also cover level 2 qualifications as of the next academic year. So if you are looking to gain a qualification, the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan is the way to go.
“But which of Brooks and Kirk’s qualifications can be funded by a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan?” Well, we’re glad you asked…
Our courses that can be funded with a 24+ loan
Every single subject we deliver NVQs in has a level 3 qualification. Whether it’s Business Admin, Management, Childcare or Marketing, providing you are over 24, you can cover the entire cost of your NVQ with an Advanced Learning Loan.
If you are interested in training with Brooks and Kirk and would like to find out more about applying for a 24+ loan, then please contact us today!