A lot of people are still getting to grips with End-Point Assessment. As in, they know it exists; but that’s about it. So that’s why we made our Knowledgebase, which is probably where you’ve come from if you’re seeing this. Because not all of us have all the time in the world to sit down and read through question after question; and why would you when you can get all the knowledge you need in 8 minutes?
Roughly. I mean, there’s 8 videos, all at 60 seconds long give-or-take, so…
EPA in 60 Seconds
In this video series, we will cover:
- What is End-Point Assessment?
- What is the purpose of End-Point Assessment?
- Can the EPA Assess other parts of the Apprenticeship?
- What do I need to become an IEPA?
- What does an End-Point Assessment involve?
- Assessment Plans in End-Point Assessment?
- Who can I work for as an IEPA?
- How can I find an EPAO suitable for me?
Click start on the video below and our EPA in 60 Seconds series will automatically play for you.
If you are interested in training to become an End-Point Assessor, our new EPA qualification could be just what you need.