Skills for Care are offering FREE workshops to assist the Managers / Training Leads of those who support people who have dementia.
The workshop runs from 10.00am – 4.00pm and is available as follows,
- 21/03/2012: Highpoint – Leicester
- 23/03/2012: Sunley management centre – Northampton
- 26/03/2012: Crooklands hotel – Kendal
- 27/03/2012: The Goldsmith centre – Hertfordshire
- 29/03/2012: Disabled Living – Manchester
- 19/04/2012: The Village Hotel – Coventry
The aims of workshops are to:-
- To raise awareness of the common core principles for supporting people with dementia
- To support managers/training leads in improving standards of workforce development for the dementia workforce
- To provide exercises for managers/training leads to use with their workforce to raise awareness of dementia/standards of development with the dementia workforce
- To empower managers and training leads to further support cultural change in the workforce around supporting people with dementia
- To improve standards of care for people with dementia
Delegates will be supported and encouraged to raise awareness of dementia, and to think proactively of ways that they can support their workforce to improve standards of care for people with dementia.
To book your place follow this link