For the employer there are many benefits to using E- Learning to deliver some, if not all, of the short course training your company requires.
- Reduced overall cost. The elimination of costs associated with trainers, staff cover, administration and travel should not be under estimated. However for many owners and managers the reduction in time spent away from the job by employees is the icing on the cake.
- Learning times reduced. On average learners complete the training between 40- 60% faster when working online.
- Increased staff retention. An independent study has shown that when e-learning was used staff retention and application to the job increases on average 25% when compared to companies that used only traditional teaching methods.
- Consistent standard of delivery. By using E-Learning you know that all your staff have received the same high quality, CPD certified, training.
- Proof of completion and certification. All courses are marked and certificated automatically. This allows you to easily evidence the learning to those who needs to see it.
For the learner, learning new skills and gaining new knowledge can often be a daunting prospect especially if you find sitting in a training session with your colleagues difficult.
With E-Learning you learn at your own pace in surroundings that you find comfortable.
- Convenient. You complete your training when it is convenient for you, day or night. This could be at work or from home. All you need is some free time and an internet connection.
- At your own speed. You learn as quickly or as slowly as you like. You’re in control.
- Your course. Choose the course that’s right for you. Maybe you need a particular course for work, or perhaps to help get the right job. Whatever the reason all our course are structured to help you succeed.
Click on the E-Learning tab at the top of the page to see the courses we offer