Brooks and Kirk are the only training organisation in the whole of the UK that offers a Free Trial on the Assessor Course.
What’s included on the Free Trial?
- Access to tasks from both the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement and the Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualifications
- Personalised feedback and support from a dedicated online assessor (no robots, no automated responses)
- Completed tasks can be used as evidence towards completion of your full assessor course
- Access to learning materials (i.e. tutorial videos, guided research)
- Unique induction video to show you how to use the free trial online learning system
What details will you need from me?
The only information we need from you is the city/town you are from, your name and your email. If you would like the free trial assessor to be able to call you to discuss feedback, then there is also the option to provide a contact number.
When will my 10-day trial begin?
Your 10 days will begin from the second you enrol onto the assessor course on the Free Trial. The induction video on the system will show you how to enrol onto the trial assessor course.
How quickly can I get started on the Free Trail?
You could be registered and ready to start your Free Trial within just a couple of minutes. All you need to do is complete our sign up form and you will receive an email with confirmation of your Login details for our Free Trial.
If you have any questions whatsoever, whether it be regarding the free trial or just our courses in general, then please don’t hesitate in giving us a call on 01205 805 155.