In Partnership with NOCN
Brooks and Kirk have partnered up with NOCN Group to deliver this End-Point Assessment workshop.
NOCN Group are an educational charity who specialise in: Regulated UK and International Qualifications, End-Point Assessment, Access to Higher Education, Assessment Services, Consultancy and a lot more.
NOCN Group works across government and industry bodies to ensure our End Point Assessments are delivered to the highest standards in line with the expectations and direction of an apprenticeship assessment plan, using experienced, current and industry-specific End Point Assessors.
Booking onto the Workshop
There are now just 1 spaces left on this EPA workshop and places are in high demand, so if you are interested, we would advise booking your place ASAP.
All you need to do to book your space is click “Add to Basket” and follow the checkout process.
Upon payment, you will be redirected to a confirmation page with all of the information you need to know about the EPA Training day, including:
- Confirmation of your payment and booking;
- The date and time of the event;
- The location and public transport information;
- Overview of what the day will involve;
- Information regarding the Food and Drink services included;
- What learning objectives of the day are;
Closer to the day of the Workshop, you will receive more information to help you prepare for certain activities on the day.
Who is this EPA Workshop suitable for?
The EPA Workshop is suitable for anyone who answers yes to any of the following questions. Are you:
- interested in learning about what End-Point Assessment is and what it involves?
- interested in becoming an Independent End-Point Assessor (IEPA)?
- a qualified/unqualified assessor looking for new opportunities?
- completely new to assessment and/or the new Apprenticeship Standards?
- currently working as an assessor and need to update your CPD record?
If so, our EPA Workshop is ideal for you.
What does the EPA Workshop involve?
The training day will cover all the aspects of End-Point Assessment that you would need to understand and be competent in as an Independent End-Point Assessor.
Whilst there will be taught components, there will also be plenty of engagement opportunities throughout the day. Including: group discussions, interactive voting activities, role play, and more.
Here is an overview of the main areas we will be covering during the workshop:
- Complete introduction to EPA;
- Assessment Plans and Apprenticeship Standards;
- Assessment Methods used within EPA and best practices;
- Grading assessments;
- Standardisation within EPA;
- Professional Discussions and Interviews.
You will receive a more detailed breakdown on the day’s agenda in a reminder email closer to the date of the event.
The benefits and the takeaways from this Workshop
Either during the day or come the end of the day, you will have:
- Your own personal information pack;
- A sound understanding of End-Point Assessment;
- A Brooks and Kirk certificate of attendance, which can be used in your CPD record;
- Unique access to employment opportunities with End-Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs) whom we are partnered with;
- The opportunity to network with other assessors, quality assurers and professionals;
- An exclusive insight into what EPAOs are looking for from their assessors.
Other event details
Food and drink included
- Coffee, teas, infusions and water will be available during the day;
- Danish pastries will be available upon arrival;
- Lunch will be provided;
- Afternoon tea cake selection will be available mid afternoon.
- 10 Minute walk from King’s Cross St Pancras
- 3 Minute walk from Euston Square station
Should you cancel your booking within 21 days of the date of the event you will not be eligible for any refund.
If you cancel your booking with more than 21 days notice, you will be eligible for a full refund, minus a £30 admin fee.