In Partnership with NOCN
Brooks and Kirk have partnered up with NOCN Group to deliver this End-Point Assessment workshop.
NOCN Group are an educational charity who specialise in: Regulated UK and International Qualifications, End-Point Assessment, Access to Higher Education, Assessment Services, Consultancy and a lot more.
NOCN Group works across government and industry bodies to ensure our End Point Assessments are delivered to the highest standards in line with the expectations and direction of an apprenticeship assessment plan, using experienced, current and industry-specific End Point Assessors.
Booking onto the Workshop
There are currently 1 spaces left on this EPA workshop and places are in high demand, so if you are interested, we would advise booking your place ASAP.
All you need to do to book your space is click “Add to Basket” and follow the checkout process.
Upon payment, you will be redirected to a confirmation page with all of the information you need to know about the EPA Training day, including:
- Confirmation of your payment and booking;
- The date and time of the event;
- The location and public transport information;
- Overview of what the day will involve;
- What learning objectives of the day are;
Upon payment, you will be contacted within 3 working days. When we get in touch, we will send you over some material that you need to read through thoroughly before attending. So, the sooner you book onto the workshop, the sooner you can begin your preparation.
Who is this EPA Workshop suitable for?
The EPA Workshop is suitable for anyone who answers yes to any of the following questions. Are you:
- interested in learning about what End-Point Assessment is and what it involves?
- interested in becoming an Independent End-Point Assessor (IEPA)?
- a qualified/unqualified assessor looking for new opportunities?
- completely new to assessment and/or the new Apprenticeship Standards?
- currently working as an assessor and need to update your CPD record?
If so, our EPA Workshop is ideal for you.
What does the EPA Workshop involve?
The training day will cover all the aspects of End-Point Assessment that you would need to understand and be competent in as an Independent End-Point Assessor.
Whilst there will be taught components, there will also be plenty of engagement opportunities throughout the day; including: group discussions, interactive voting activities, role play, and more.
Here is an overview of the main areas we will be covering during the workshop:
- Complete introduction to EPA;
- New Apprenticeship Standards;
- End-Point Assessment Organisations and their role;
- Assessment Methods used within EPA and best practices;
- EPA Assessment Plans;
- Grading assessments;
- Standardisation within EPA;
- Professional Discussions and Interviews.
You will receive a more detailed breakdown on the day’s agenda in a reminder email closer to the date of the event.
The benefits and the takeaways from this Workshop
Either during the day or come the end of the day, you will have:
- Your own personal EPA pack;
- A sound understanding of End-Point Assessment;
- A Brooks and Kirk certificate of attendance, which can be used in your CPD record (counts for 6.5 hours of CPD);
- Unique access to employment opportunities with End-Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs) whom we are partnered with;
- The opportunity to network with other assessors, quality assurers and professionals;
- An exclusive insight into what EPAOs are looking for from their assessors.
Other event details
Food and drink included
- Premium lunch will be provided for all delegates (vegan and vegetarian options included)
- Water, freshly brewed filter coffee, speciality teas and biscuits available throughout the day
Should you cancel your booking within 7 days of making payment, you will be eligible for a full refund, minus a £30 admin fee—Providing this is not within 28 days of the date of the workshop; in which case, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Other than the condition stated above, all other cancellations will not be eligible for a refund.