For payments received before 4.00 pm on a weekday;
– You will be started the same day.
For payments received after 4.00 pm on a weekday/anytime over the weekend;
– You will be started on the next working day.
What will I receive from Brooks and Kirk?
You will receive an email. The email will contain your login details for our online learning system. Once you have received this email, you will be able to log in to your account on our learning system and begin your course!
If you would like to have a chat with one of your tutors to help you find your feet on the online learning system, then just drop us a call on 01205 805 155.
Before making payment for this course, please be aware that:
- You MUST have access to two learners to assess in a work environment.
- You MUST have access to a suitably qualified and experienced assessor. This person would be responsible for helping Brooks and Kirk to gather the competency-based evidence for this qualification.
- Brooks and Kirk WILL require copies of relevant certificates and an up to date CPD record from the aforementioned practitioner, in order to evidence their occupational competence to the awarding body.
- Should the evidence provided by the assessor NOT conform to both the awarding body’s and Brooks and Kirk’s standards, then it is possible to you will need to assess learners provided by Brooks and Kirk instead. These assessments would then be observed by an experienced Brooks and Kirk practitioner. Access to Brooks and Kirk’s learners and practitioner will be subject to additional charges.
- Should you find yourself in a position where you no longer have access to learners to assess or a qualified practitioner to observe you, then Brooks and Kirk will offer you access to the learners to assess subject to additional charges.
For clarity on what makes a practitioner suitably qualified and experienced to carry out the assessments, please read our Requirements for External Assessors.
If any of the points stated above may be an issue, then you may need our CAVA Course with access to learners instead.