At Brooks and kirk, we pride ourselves on the level of service and support we give our learners. If at any time you need help or support please contact us and we will do our best to help.
For your peace of mind, on this page, you will find our,
If you pay in full;
You will receive an email with your login details within 1 working day of making payment for your course.
If you pay in instalments;
You will receive an email with your login details within 1 working day of you doing both of the following:
- Providing the necessary details to set up your Direct Debit plan;
- Electronically signing your Instalment Agreement.
After you have paid the £50 enrolment fee, you will be contacted to discuss both of the above.
The date the email with your login details is sent by us is your course start date. If for any reason this does not arrive or you have any problems getting logged in please contact us immediately.
Course fee –
The total amount payable for the chosen course.
Before a learner can formally start on their course, they must complete an induction. The induction contains the full centre policies along with instruction and tuition for using the virtual learning environment. During this activity, Brooks and Kirk will collect important information to be able to register learners with the awarding organisation. (Please see the Privacy Notice for more information about how we use your data.)
Enrolment occurs once a learner completes the induction and uses the provided enrolment key to access the course material.
- Any refunds will be made to the person or organisation that paid the original fee and by the same payment method, except where the payment method was cash, in which case the refund will be made by bank transfer and we will request your bank details.
- Please note that refunds will not be immediate. However, they will be processed in a timely manner, but are subject to the Brooks and Kirk authorisation process and bank processing timings.
- If a learner wishes to withdraw from a course before they have enrolled and it is within 14 days of payment, then a full refund will be due. If the course fee was due to be paid via instalments then all the associated future payments will be cancelled and the initial course deposit will be refunded.
- If a learner wishes to withdraw from a course after the initial 14 days, but before 30 days and they are not yet enrolled, a refund less a £100 administration fee will be due. If the course fee was due to be collected via instalments and a total of £100 has not been collected yet, £100 will need to be paid before the instalment agreement can be terminated.
- No refund will be paid after the 30 days period.
- We are not able to offer any amount of refund once the learner has enrolled on the course.