It can be quite daunting doing an online course but we are here to tell you why you should say yes to distance learning. We get lots of people enquire about our courses daily. The majority of our courses are mostly distance learning, which makes people quite sceptical as to how they will still be supported throughout their course working from a distance. We are here to explain our 4 reasons why you should say yes.
Plenty of Support
First of all, many of you may be wondering ‘How will I be supported throughout the course if the majority of it is distance / online based?’ We have 4 main ways of supporting you;
- Faculty’s Administrator – We have a Faculty’s Administrator who rings all the learners regularly, just to see how they are getting on and if any additional support is needed. She rings people weekly or monthly depending on what you, as the learner would prefer. As well as being a Faculty’s Administrator she is able to help out with any tasks you’re finding difficult.
- Assessor’s feedback – The Assessors who mark your work on the online learning system will leave very detailed feedback on each task. Also, there may be some annotations added to your work too just so you know where to change or tweak things. As well as the feedback online you can arrange a call with your Assessor.
- Out of hour’s service – One of our Assessors works out of office hours, including weekends. So we can arrange out of hours support for you.
- Contact the office – You can contact the office between the hours of 9 am – 6.30pm. Then we can then pop you through to whoever you may need to speak to.
Here at Brooks and Kirk, we are known for our flexibility, as we can appreciate sometimes people have commitments such as; work or family. This is what makes us unique! You can fit our courses around your commitments as the course is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week. As long as you have internet access you will be able to get cracking. Also, we have no deadlines for the course so you can just go at your own pace!
As all of our courses are mostly distance learning we like to keep the classroom days to a minimum, most are just 1 day you will need to attend out of the whole course. This saves travel expenses and time. Therefore you can glide through our courses in the comfort of your own learning environment.
Distance learning can be a very convenient and efficient way of learning for the following reasons;
- You can choose your own learning environment whether that be in the comfort of your own home, sat on the sofa or even in the local coffee shop. As long as wherever you choose has internet access, you can study the courses.
- You can take regular breaks when it suits you – This has been scientifically proven, by taking regular breaks the information will be processed better.
- Choose your own timings – As your not limited to set hours or days in a classroom, you can choose when you want to study and for how long.
So there you have it 4 reasons why you should say Yes to Distance Learning with Brooks and Kirk. Hopefully, we have cleared it up for you that there’s no reason to worry about distance learning!
If you are interested in one of our courses why not speak to one of our sales team;
Phone; 01205 805155