Brooks & Kirk have gained a reputation for providing superior training that is second to none. We have over twenty years of experience in training for both front line staff and their managers.
It is the aim of Brooks and Kirk to build on this reputation and establish themselves as the first choice independent provider of training and skills for both employers and their employees. We intend to do this by clearly stating our 10 commitments and constantly striving to achieve them.
Our Commitment to Quality
We aim to continuously:
• improve the quality and consolidate the range of provision for learners
• raise the skills of adults to enhance employability, productivity and social cohesion
• manage finances, staff and resources effectively and efficiently
• improve our performance
Our commitment to our Learners
We are committed to:
• helping all learners to achieve their potential
• making teaching and learning our priority
• valuing and respecting individuals
• striving for excellence
• acting with honesty, integrity and leading by example
• being positive and challenging